Monday, September 14, 2015

Texture and Color in Photography

Autumn leaves in Marquette, Michigan


Its been Two years since I posted here. This will change. I plan to make weekly posts of my art, in all mediums I work with.  The photo above was taken during a wonderful hike thru a state park on the way to Marquette. My husband and I had a wonderful afternoon exploring nature with our cameras and then went out to dinner at a romantic restaurant that served classic Italian food and featured red and white checkered tablecloths and candlelight.

The mud spot above was beautifully cracked with deep fissures, and the fallen leaves of every color added a layer of beauty in this rare shot.

Stay tuned, I will be posting Daily photos of Autumn splendor on my facebook page, Lily Silver. I will also post here between my other art posts.

Happy Autumn everyone!

Lily Silver, artist, photographer, writer and free spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment