Sunday, May 19, 2013

An Artist You Should Follow; Qiang Huang

Greetings fellow art lovers and artists,

Normally, I like to post my own artwork here and talk about it. However, I subscribe to an artist's blog and his work always takes my breath away. So, I wanted to share his work with you and advise you to keep an eye on this one as he's a brilliant and talented artist.

Qiang Huang has a daily art blog where he simply posts some of his work. I happened to see his stunning painting "Orchid Study 1" today and I thought to myself, "I have to share this with other artists and art lovers."  So, view the picture, visit Qiang Huang's blog, and sign up for his daily paintings if you dare. Find a little time in your day to view his blog posts, enjoy the work of an awesome artist and find your zen moment in the process.  I hope you will become a fan of Qiang's work, as I am.  Come on . . . be inspired . . .

All hail the reigning master painter!  Here's a hint, it's not me.......

This Painting is from Qiang Huang's collection, posted today on his blog to share, so I'm sharing it with you. This painting is called "Orchid Study 1" By Qiang Huang.


Click the link below to be taken to Qiang Huang's blog, and don't forget to subscribe so you can have lovely paintings like the one above presented to you through his mailing list. Many of his paintings are for sale, too, so let's support this awesome and inspiring artist!

http://qiang-huang.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting, and keep your own art journal~ whether it's a book or a blog!

Share the Joy of Art with Others.

Lily Silver,
Artist, Photographer, Writer, Proud Grandmother




No comments:

Post a Comment